Luke loves being outside! Each time we go out to play on the grass Luke finds a "special leaf" and carries it around with him...usually onto the sidewalk and anywhere but the actual grass! :)
Michelle, This is your favorite mission comp Sis. Ostler. It has been forever since we've talked, I am in "awe" of your adorable little boy!! I am so glad you started a blog so I can see what is up with you. Your blog is the cutest. It sounds and looks like things are great, grand and wonderful..... Visit mine when you get a chance..... web.mac.com/ajrecord We are expecting our first in Dec. I can't wait to be a mom. Keep in touch. Love ya!
2 comments:
yea michelle! i'm so glad you figured it out! love your paper and how you did everything! way cute!!!!
...sorry for not dropping by or calling while we were down. we seriously spent the whole time running errands and didn't get to see anyone. next time!
Michelle, This is your favorite mission comp Sis. Ostler. It has been forever since we've talked, I am in "awe" of your adorable little boy!! I am so glad you started a blog so I can see what is up with you. Your blog is the cutest. It sounds and looks like things are great, grand and wonderful..... Visit mine when you get a chance..... web.mac.com/ajrecord We are expecting our first in Dec. I can't wait to be a mom. Keep in touch. Love ya!
Post a Comment