Since Luke was a lion we
decided to go all out with the
Wizard of Oz theme to a
HALLOWEEN PARTY
we went to on Saturday...

This picture is to show off my cute
RED shoes...

Tiana put the party on, so I got to see
her, Jenny, and Audri!!

Saved the special picture for last...lol...
Friday night at 10pm I started
making my dorothy costume.
The funny part is...I DON'T SEW!
So, this is the final result.
I struggled, but hey, I did it! :)

To sum it all up
we had a wonderful time
at the halloween party
and we're glad we
got to go! :)
4 comments:
you're so cute! ...i guess we both couldn't let go of the past-- of our 5th grade play :)
I think your costume looks great!
I think you did a fabulous job! Hey I was thinking of being Dorthy next year maybe you could whip me up a costume too? What do you think?!
Oh dear, that is such a scary thought!(making another costume)....give me a few years to practice up real good, and then I will definitely make you a costume! :)
Post a Comment