The rules:A. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning.B. Each player lists 6 facts/habits about themselves.C. At the end of the post, the player then tags 6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.
1. I am a Junior at BYU - majoring in psychology.
2. I LOVE ice cream! Mint Chocolate cookie is my favorite, but I'm pretty much open to every kind. :)
3. I love to read -- The last book series I read were the "Twilight - New Moon - Eclipse" books and I loved them so so so much. I recommend them to everyone! :)
4. My favorite channel is HGTV...I'm preparing myself to decorate our future home :). I'm addicted to House Hunters! lol
5. My favorite color is orange.
6. I (and Greg) love finding new ways to make Luke laugh... when he gets going it is sooooo funny! I love to hear him laugh like that. Being a mother is truly the GREATEST!!
** I tag...Jill, Danielle, Nina and Sarah






4 comments:
Hey my favorite color is orange too!! :)
i've missed our weekend talks...let's try to chat sometime.
Orange is my color of the month. don't know how long it will stick, but... hey I love it now! AND I love your blog! (oh yeah, and you too!)
hey michelle-you asked where I got the face paint for gavin-and I just found it at walmart (way cheap). It's not "paint" it almost looks like a crayon, and you get it wet.
Post a Comment