Monday, November 5, 2007

Fun Memories...

5 comments:

Michelle said...

Oh dear....M.M.M.-- this is what happened when I attempted what you said. I'll keep trying...looks like I need a lot of work. lol. Thanks for the instructions tho--I'm excited for it to turn out! :)

mandi said...

Okay Belle, here it is... I can tell you know how to resize them and that you got the centering right. Good job! Now try these tips to get the look you want:

We're going to edit what you've already done. Sorry if you already know how to do some of this...

1) Go to your "dashboard" (upper right corner next to "help" and "sign out"). From there choose "manage: Posts", and then "edit" on the post you want. Or you can just click on the little pencil by the post you want.

2) All four of your photos are the same dimension/orientation (landscape), so you'll need to resize them the same.

3) Click on the 1st photo and resize it. Leave 1 or 2 spaces between photos. I usually just do one but you can decide what you like better. Resize the 2nd photo to the same dimensions as the first, etc.

***after resizing you should have approx 3 1/2 inches of pictures end to end. I'm guessing this is where you went wrong. Don't base your photo sizes by the typing space available. It isn't the same.


GOOD LUCK! Let me know if you have any other questions.

Michelle said...

Yeah!! Its a start at least! :) Thank you so much!

Randall said...

LUKE IS SO FREAKIN' CUTE!! I can't wait to see my adorable nephew at Thanksgiving. :) I look forward to seeing Greg & Michelle too. :)

mandi said...

Yeah! you did it! It looks so great!