Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Getting to know ME.....

1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? For Christmas?...wrapping paper (everything else...gift bags!)
2. REAL OR FAKE TREE? To be honest, I'v neer really had a real tree that I remember...but I'm pretty sure Greg and I will always have a real tree.
3. When do you put up the tree? The weekend after Thanksgiving.
4. When do you take the tree down? New Years eve (or day, whichever)

5. Do you like eggnog? Sicky! :) lol, j/k....but no, I'm not a fan.
6. Favorite gift received as a child? Munchin' USA set (Randy and Greg...you better be laughing!)

7. Do you have a nativity scene? Yes--a Willow Tree one and I LOVE IT!!
8. Hardest person to buy for? For some reason...my pops!

9. Easiest person to buy for? Greg! :)
10. Worst Christmas gift you ever got? Nothing comes to mind. Every gift is great.
11. Mail or email Christmas cards? Mail. I love sending pictures of our family with a fun little Christmas message!
12. Favorite Christmas Movie? I have a few...'Jingle All the Way,' 'The Santa Clause (I and II--haven't seen III yet). Really...Greg and I have about 10 or so (we want it to grow each year) and I love them all!
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? December...I should be better, but alas, I am not!
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? No
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? I have a friend who sent this to me and she said Turkey to this question...well, I'm a jerk and I say -- Fudge, Divinity, Caramels, etc...... :). I love Christmas candies! Can't wait to go to my mom's for Christmas because I know she'll have it all!! yee-haw!

16. Clear lights or colored on the tree? I know this is a boring answer, but I really like them both. I think clear lights on a tree with red balls is beautiful!! But I love colored lights on the outside of the house and other places around the inside of the house. So yes, I like them both.
17. Favorite Christmas song? Mary did You Know, Away in A Manger, Oh Holy Night, and Baby it's Cold Outside!
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? Travel, but when we have lots of kids...I'm thinking we'll probably stay at home. :)
19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeers? Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixon, Comet, Cupid, Donner, Blitzen and of course, the most famous reindeer of all....Rudolph!!
20. Angel on the tree top or a star? Nothing, but if anything, probably a star.

21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? Open one Christmas Eve (family exchange), then open the rest Christmas morning.

22. Most annoying thing about this time of year? Finals! hehe. But seriously, with all the hustle and bustle about the traditional Christmas events...we all just need to really remember what the season is REALLY all about.

23. What I love most about Christmas? The magical feeling that is in the air. I love driving around and looking at all the lights on peoples homes...I love shopping for gifts for my loved ones...I love reading all the Christmas stories (so many great ones!)...I love having my nativity scene out that helps me to remember the reason for the season...I love being with family...I love munching on yummy Christmas treats...Everything about Christmas is just so wonderful! It really is just such a special and magical time of year!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's fun! I might have to copy-cat. Don't be ashamed about the Christmas treats... turkey is nothing special, Christmas treats only come out once a year!

Michelle said...

You should copy! I'd love to see what your answers are....besides, I got it from a friend who emailed it to me -- so really, its there because its supposed to be copied! :)