Before...

After...

Saturday turned out to be quite an exciting day.
Greg and I spent pretty much ALL DAY
(Thank you grandma for watching Luke!)
at the Honda dealership looking into our new car:
a 2008 Honda CR-V, leather seats and all!!
Although by the end of the day both Greg and I were
exhausted, we loved the experience and the excitement
of buying a car...and letting go of Elphaba was sad, but not too sad
because of what we got to drive home in!!! :)
We are so excited and happy for our new purchase and look
forward to a MUCH more comfortable ride for when we
take off this summer. Oh, ya, by the way -- for those of you
who don't know yet -- Greg and I are moving to Houston
for the summer (and very possibly permanently after we
graduate -him: Masters, me: Bachelors, in December).
Thank you Greg for my new car! I LOVE LOVE LOVE it
and I appreciate all your hard work so that we can
even have it! I love you!!
Greg and I spent pretty much ALL DAY
(Thank you grandma for watching Luke!)
at the Honda dealership looking into our new car:
a 2008 Honda CR-V, leather seats and all!!
Although by the end of the day both Greg and I were
exhausted, we loved the experience and the excitement
of buying a car...and letting go of Elphaba was sad, but not too sad
because of what we got to drive home in!!! :)
We are so excited and happy for our new purchase and look
forward to a MUCH more comfortable ride for when we
take off this summer. Oh, ya, by the way -- for those of you
who don't know yet -- Greg and I are moving to Houston
for the summer (and very possibly permanently after we
graduate -him: Masters, me: Bachelors, in December).
Thank you Greg for my new car! I LOVE LOVE LOVE it
and I appreciate all your hard work so that we can
even have it! I love you!!






5 comments:
Wow Shell, that is awesome. I Love it! You guys are going to love long drives now. So we'll be waiting for a visit. :)
cute!! It looks like a nice new car! I hope you enjoy it!
So when are you moving for sure? We REALLY need to get together before you leave. Hopefully this the weather will warm up soon so we can take the kids to the park or something.
cute michelle! We love our honda too! Did you get my message on your cell yesterday? Hopefully we can talk soon, I have a question I need to ask. When's a good time?
shell that is such a great looking car, be sure to put a towel down on the seat before you put lukes car seat in or it could ruin the leather, im glad for you guys you have scrimped so you could have something nice. it will make traveling much nicer,
Post a Comment