Friday, March 21, 2008

So MuCh tO sAy....

What a week this has been! My mom came up for the weekend (13th-17th)because Greg went to Florida for Dodger Spring Training--his dream come true(besides marrying me of course)! :) It was a blast having her here. Thanks Ma!! Greg got home on Monday night, and he brought a very special treasure with him -- a Wii!!! We finally have our long awaited Wii. We are very excited! It was too late to try it out on Monday night, but never fear...we set it all up on Tuesday -My birthday! :) Happy Birthday to me! :) But wait, there's more... my birthday present from Greg was an IPOD! :) Oh my gosh...I was soooo super excited. I've wanted one for a long time and I'm excited to have it! So needless to say my b-day was spent playing with all of our new toys. Greg's two brothers and their wives gave me b-day cards, and enclosed in each of them was a gift card for I-tunes. So I have money on my I-tunes account to download songs and movies onto my IPOD. :) So fun. Over all, my birthday was a fantastic day. It was wonderful having Greg home all day (thank you babe!)--that was the best part of it, getting to spend the day with my wonderful husband and adorable and precious son. Simply Perfect. It helped take the thought away of how old I am actually turning :(. lol. just kidding. And thank you to all of you who left messages on my phone and sent me emails! You made my day (and my week...I got more emails a few days after my b-day). Thank you!!
Okay, one last thing... we made the mistake (I say that because Luke wanted to be all over it and cried when we wouldn't let him) of getting Dance Dance Revolution out with Luke still awake. However, after we both played we finally let Luke have his turn.... Press the button and enjoy the show...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That was awesome! We can't wait until Charlotte can do dance dance revolution!

Amber said...

Luke is better than I am at Dance Dance, but I still want to come over and play!!!

audri jo said...

i want to come play! i considered getting dance dance for greg for his birthday, but then i realized it was selfish to get him something i wanted more than he did. besides, i think our downstairs neighbors would kill us...i'll have to wait until we have a house, or a basement apartment :)