Sunday, May 18, 2008

What does a LION say?

Luke is learning so many new animal sounds
through the animal book we look at everyday.
With some of them he even does some actions!
What does the LiOn say?...



Lioness and Lion...


being their lazy old selves!



4 comments:

Susan Ruth said...

he is so cute. we miss you so much

katie said...

Hey Michelle, I found you through one of my sisters friends blogs. I also found Lindsey, Amanda, and a few others, and was wondering if you cared if I added you to my friend list. I love these blogs!! It is so fun to see people that I knew in high school and their cute families! Your little boy is adorable! Let me know how you fell about that. thanks, katie

Sarah said...

Glad you're up and running again! The zoo looks like fun. I hope you enjoy being a big city girl! Thanks for coming for a visit. Ainsley sat in the little high chair today to play and said, this is Luke's seat. She loved having a buddy to play with!
Sarah

Mathews R us said...

Hey lady, glad you made it. Is that gator real? Looks kinda waxy, and how did they train it to sit on that mat? Weird. I can't wait for zoos!