Greg and I have been watching the news a
super lot over the past couple of days.
I can't believe that Hurricane Ike
hit where we lived only just
3 weeks ago!!
Many of you might remember the
post I put up a month or so ago
about us going to the downtown
Aquarium in Houston....
well, now that building is partly covered
in water! And downtown where Greg worked
is a complete mess and the streets of downtown
Houston are flooded a ton. It is so sad!
I feel very blessed that we're not there anymore,
but I pray the very best for the millions of people
who do live there.
super lot over the past couple of days.
I can't believe that Hurricane Ike
hit where we lived only just
3 weeks ago!!
Many of you might remember the
post I put up a month or so ago
about us going to the downtown
Aquarium in Houston....
well, now that building is partly covered
in water! And downtown where Greg worked
is a complete mess and the streets of downtown
Houston are flooded a ton. It is so sad!
I feel very blessed that we're not there anymore,
but I pray the very best for the millions of people
who do live there.






3 comments:
I am glad you are back in Utah and missed the hurricane. Congrats on the baby news, that is so exciting. Luke is getting so big and more cute by the day!
My parents are living there (in The Woodlands, TX) right now and are hunkered down without power. Crazy! Pretty intense weather.
im glad that your back home and safe from that kind of thing, jim eds friend is still not able to go back to their home
Post a Comment