Last Friday Greg and I took Luke
to Pumpkin Land!
Its an area with lots and LOTS of
pumpkins (hence, the name), but it also
has a corn maze we went through!
We had a fantastic time and are glad we
found out about it.
to Pumpkin Land!
Its an area with lots and LOTS of
pumpkins (hence, the name), but it also
has a corn maze we went through!
We had a fantastic time and are glad we
found out about it.
Cute little family of Pumpkins!

I thought this was a cool picture...
it was SO COOL seeing all these pumpkins
of every size. Seriously before this day,
the only pumpkins I'd seen were the ones
outside Macey's or Wally World. Well, I've
driven past a pumpkin patch before, but
never got to stop.










5 comments:
i love pumpkin hunting. im so glad you guys got to do it too!
last yr ed and i were at matts when they went to a pumpkin patch to pick out their pumpkins, it was so cool, we really enjoyed it, im glad your getting to do that kind of thing with luke, it will make good memories for all of you, cute pixs, i love this blog thing!
Looks like lots of fun! You guys are the cutest little family! & I don't think I've told you congrats on the girly yet :) that's so exciting (until about age 3) just kidding!! She'll probably be an angel just like you were!
So fun sis! Love your pictures! I love these fun fall activities:)
Wow, that looks like so much fun!
Post a Comment