Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Primary Program

2 weeks ago our ward had its primary program.
Since there are only 3 primary aged kids,
all of the nursery kids were invited to join
in the program for the opening and closing songs.

Luke was, of course, absolutely adorable!!
He loved being up there.
He did really well--minus the 3 times he
pointed at Greg, Grandma K, and I and yelled
"Daddy", and then "Gramma!" And then on the last
song he got to hold up a picture of the temple.
Well, another little kid must have "touched" it
because Luke turned to him and yelled "HEY!"
Thats his 'defensive' word.
It was funny...everyone got a kick out of him.
However, besides laughing at his cuteness and semi-loudness
they were mostly laughing at this.....


His OUTFIT!!
Up until this weekend when Grandma K. bought Luke
a white shirt for church, he had grown out of his white church shirt.
Therefore, I had him going to church in his khaki pants and different
polo shirts. The week of his primary program I had put Luke in this
cute long sleeve polo that we recently bought for him.
Well, as soon as daddy put on his white button up, Luke knew what was coming
next.... a tie. So, Luke insisted that he wear his tie too.
I let him wear it but planned to take it off before we went to church.
When the time came for church he refused to take it off. He
wanted to wear his tie! So, here you have it....
Luke in his primary program outfit. LOL!!
What a kid.



4 comments:

Angie said...

That is so funny! I love how kids as young as that can just make your day. I love his outfit! It shows his personality. So how are you feeling? When are you due again?

Mathews R us said...

Do you think this kid realizes just how much he's like his mother? I love it!

Susan Ruth said...

shell, last sunday he saw that tie and wanted to ware it but i wouldn't let him,. he is a funny kid, gotta love him

Sara and David said...

LOL!!! He looks so cute. I love the tie. He is getting sooo big. We would love to play again if you have time before you leave. Take care!!! Sara