We did it!! :)
(we actually finished school
in December, but participating in the
graduation ceremonies just made it
real and gave some real closure).
We stayed at Greg's mom's house and when
we got there she had these fun decorations
hanging for us! Thank you Sheri!!
Greg:Masters of Information
Systems Management
Michelle: Bachelor of Psychology
My handsome hubby in his Masters attire.
(we actually finished school
in December, but participating in the
graduation ceremonies just made it
real and gave some real closure).
We stayed at Greg's mom's house and when
we got there she had these fun decorations
hanging for us! Thank you Sheri!!
Greg:Masters of InformationSystems Management
Michelle: Bachelor of Psychology
My handsome hubby in his Masters attire.

WHOO-HOO!!!
and last,
a HUGE thAnk yOu
to Sheri for watching the
kids for 3+ hours on Thursday
and to my mom for being patient
with a sometimes crying, sometimes
fussy, and sometimes figity Olivia
during all 4 hours of graduation
(THANK YOU MOM!)
and to my family for entertaining
Luke during graduation...
treats, an ipod, and family..
what more does Luke need?! :)
loves and thanks!!
and last,
a HUGE thAnk yOu
to Sheri for watching the
kids for 3+ hours on Thursday
and to my mom for being patient
with a sometimes crying, sometimes
fussy, and sometimes figity Olivia
during all 4 hours of graduation
(THANK YOU MOM!)
and to my family for entertaining
Luke during graduation...
treats, an ipod, and family..
what more does Luke need?! :)
loves and thanks!!









11 comments:
Congratulations! I'm sure you're glad to have school behind you!
yay! you did it! congratulations michelle!
Congratulations! I was there when you got your diplomas, and I was so excited when I heard your names called! I wish we could've met up after, but I didn't have your phone number... It was great to see you from a distance, though :)
Congratulations! I'm so proud of you!
Congratulations! What an accomplishment for both of you! Now that chapter of your live is closed and you can move on to another adventure!
Congradulations!! Such a great accomplishment for the both of you!
Congratulations. I love the decorations by Sheri! She sounds wonderful.
Congratulations! That is so exciting! Good work!
Congratulations! That is such an awesome accomplishment! You guys look great!
That is awesome!! Way to go both of you!! Congrats
Congrats you guys! That is so awesome, both of you.
Post a Comment