My Dad and Debbie came out to visit us
2 weeks ago. They were here for 4
days and we had a gReAt time with them!
We got to visit the Johnson Space Center...
and the History of Natural Science Museum...
*Dad & Debbie got to go to the special
Terra Cotta Warriors exhibit*
It was our first time going to these
places too (since we haven't been here too long).
Great times, great times.
This is Olivia on her 5 month mark! :)
Our little Livi Pie






6 comments:
That first picture of your family...BEAUTIFUL! You look fantastic!! Lovin' the sweeping bangs on you! Olivia is getting so big. I guess time really flies once the babies start coming. So hard to believe my time will start flying faster soon. Looks like you had fun while your daddy was visiting. YAY!
glad that you got to go see some fun things around you, t think it will take another mth to crawl
i can't believe she's already 5 months old! that is crazy!! She is such a cutie pie and looks just like luke!! Maybe she is practicing to be a sky diver!!!
She is sooo cute!
You have such a beautiful family! I hope you are enjoying Texas :) PS I love your bangs! :)
How fun! Can't wait till we get to visit. Livi is getting so big and is such a doll. For your sake, I hope she doesn't crawl quite yet.
Love you all!
Post a Comment