That is so cute! They grow up so fast! I miss Ky being that little. She is adorable!
i can't believe it! she's SO little! i love her, and charlotte loves her too :)
Good job Olivia! Andrew is still working on holding up his own big old head, but that's ok!
If that isn't the cutest thing I've ever seen!!! She is a pretty good little sky diver! (and crawler of course :0)
Ah, little Livy is so cute! I love her little airplane moves; they make me laugh everytime. :) Thanks again for the treats this weekend. You guys are such awesome neighbors!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
That is so cute! They grow up so fast! I miss Ky being that little. She is adorable!
i can't believe it! she's SO little! i love her, and charlotte loves her too :)
Good job Olivia! Andrew is still working on holding up his own big old head, but that's ok!
If that isn't the cutest thing I've ever seen!!! She is a pretty good little sky diver! (and crawler of course :0)
Ah, little Livy is so cute! I love her little airplane moves; they make me laugh everytime. :) Thanks again for the treats this weekend. You guys are such awesome neighbors!
Post a Comment