Santa came!
Our Stocking Train.... choo choo!
The beautiful before....
our cute one trying to opena gift from his stocking.

The crazy after...

It was so special because we
were here with just our little family.
We missed our family dearly...don't
get us wrong, but it was really
neat doing this for our first time.
Greg and I had a wonderful holiday....
Our "Christmas rush" was through
weeks ago and so we were able to enjoy
the happiness that this time of year
always brings.
Greg got his much desired nintendo ds lite,
and I got my super super so much desired
cricut create machine (Greg surprised me,
I had no idea I was really going to get it!!)...
so all was so happy in our home ---it
would have been no matter what...it was
all really for the kids and they couldn't
be happier. Thank you to all of you who
sent us something to unwrap...we loved them
all!! My mom made amazing "prophet plaques" for
Luke and Olivia, and one for Greg and I...
i'll post pictures when they are complete up on our
i'll post pictures when they are complete up on our
walls. :)
And...the reason for this loved season...I'm so
grateful for my Savior. I know He lives and
that it is only because of Him that we can
live again where we all started out. I'm grateful
for His sacrfice and I love Him so much.
Merry Christmas.
Oh...and Luke was not too pleased that Santa didn't eat
every bite of the cookies we left. We put 3 on the plate
and Santa ate the first 2, but only took a couple of
bites of the 3rd cookie....
poor Luke was so confused why he didn't
eat the whole thing.
lol, cute kid.







2 comments:
shell all looks so pretty, your train turned out really cute, im glad that you had such a good christmas, did livie like the presents or the wrapping the best? love you
so fun to have christmas as a fam! You guys look great. Hope we can visit soon!
Post a Comment