Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Impossible, but adorable...


I love my kids and think they
are just too stinking cute,
but it is seriously so impossible
to get a good picture of them
both. I'm seriously so sad/annoyed
about it.... this, all of you grandparents
out there reading this, is why you don't
have cute pictures of my kids together....

cute, but not great...
lol..I love Luke's face in this one...

really Olivia?
hey, at least they're happy. :)
the end.

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Ha ha ha! Oh, Michelle, they are BOTH so cute, though! :) I only have one and I usually don't feel like I can get the best pictures - two only complicates things so much more! ;)

By the way, I love the baseball cake! I hope the 30th birthday party was a ton of fun! :)

danielle said...

So cute!!!! Don't worry, it gets easier as they get older.

You are quite the cake maker. Very fun! Can't wait to see Olivia's.