Sunday, April 25, 2010

Blue Bonnet Fields

Yesterday we got to spend the
day with some great friends...
friends we don't get to see very often.
Nate & Stacie.
We had such a good time visiting with them
and catching up.
After visiting for a while we went
to a field covered in Blue Bonnets to
take some pictures.
The Blue Bonnet is the State
Flower of Texas. We are going
to make it a tradition every year
to go and take family pictures
a BB field!
It was a beautiful day to be outside
and we captured some great photos.
Here are some of them....
13, to be exact. :)














Thanks Nate & Stacie for a great day!
(I took a picture of Nate & Greg together,
but turns out I didn't actually snap it
because its not on our camera?? So sad.)

7 comments:

Amber said...

You better be printing these when you make your cards. They are great pictures! You could even scrapbook them on blue paper with flowers or white paper and blue flowers, or cut the pictures out in flower patterns. I am trying really hard to get you to scrapbook!?!?!?!

Amanda said...

Holy long hair! It's been awhile I guess, you look so cute!! Love it :) You're kiddos are getting big and even more adorable!

Family Neiman said...

i love love love your family! ah! your baby girl, i just want to squish her! and i love that pic with you and lukie. what an awesome tradition to start!

stephanie said...

adorable pics, especially that last one of your girl :)

Susan Ruth said...

so cute shell, you all look so cute m, I love the pix of you and Greg, and you and luke, and the one of livi at the end, they are all really cute, you have a great little family sis, and you look Beautiful-- pretty pretty girl, love you

danielle said...

Sis, I love them! I miss you so much!! You're all Beautiful!! I need a hug. :)

Stacie said...

Don't worry -- I have one of Nate and Greg in all their splendor that I'll send to you with your other pictures. Thanks for driving all the way to see us. It was good to see ya'll and I hope that soon we will be seeing you on a more frequent basis.