oh my gosh, i'm freaking out right now. i have to hold her and give her hugs! she walks so well! and i love her little yellow outfit with the whale shirt. and i love her little beautiful face and the chubby cheeks and my brothers eyes in there. miss you guys!
5 comments:
so-so-so cute sis, she is such a sweet heart. kiss her for us. tks for the video
oh my gosh, i'm freaking out right now. i have to hold her and give her hugs! she walks so well! and i love her little yellow outfit with the whale shirt. and i love her little beautiful face and the chubby cheeks and my brothers eyes in there.
miss you guys!
Good Girl! Now you can chase Luke! Go get him!
Aw, she's walking! I can't believe it. Her and Zoe need to get together and play again soon. I'm so happy for Livi!
She's so adorable...I can not believe
she's walking!!!
Post a Comment