to post, I figured this little "funny" tonight was worth a picture-less
post....
Luke knows he can only drink water after he's had his
teeth brushed. Well, tonight after game time, right
before prayers he said he needed a drink. I told him I'd
run down and get him a cup of water. He immediately
responded that he wanted milk. I told him he could only
have water since he already brushed his teeth. To this he says...
"But I'm so tiny! I need milk to make me bigger!"
lol. really? good manipulation little guy....
just isn't going to work tonight.
In the end he still only got water, but I think
its adorable that he said that and so I figured
I'd share it. Usually he gets mad when
I say he's just a little boy...he reminds
me that he is, in fact, a BIG boy!
He's big, He's little...whatever benefits
him at the moment I guess. :)
Funny kid. with him and Olivia
around we seem to always be
laughing at our house.






4 comments:
I know what you mean, we are always laughing too. Too bad we weren't closer we could laugh double as much together.
Luke, next time bat your eyes a little and put on a puppy dog face I bet your mom will fall for that one!!!
What a cutie!! It's so good that you're writing all of these things down now :0) Poor Lynessa - I thought I'd never forget all of the cute things she used to do...and yet...they're GONE! Love your guts and miss your face!!!!
LOL! :) I never understood the phrase, "Too smart for your own good" til I had Katelee. Isn't funny what they understand sometimes?
keep at it luke you'll wear her down one of these days, and hang in there shell . tks for sharing all of these things with us it helps us feel like were there a little. Love you :)
Post a Comment