Friday, May 28, 2010

Yummy Bread & Wall Art

About a month ago my friend Amy
invited me over to show me how
to make bread with the recipe
she uses. It was such a fun
afternoon...and the bread
was SO GOOD!
Here is what I made with the
first batch I did at home
on my own....
Oh, so yummy!!


I'm slowly but surely getting
vinyl in all the places I've been
wanting it.
I've also got a saying in my laundry
room and I can't remember if I've
shown that one, but I don't
have a pix of it at the moment.

This is the plaque my mom & Ed made
us for Christmas...I've finally put
some vinyl underneath it! :)

This has been a boring empty wall for
almost a year & a half
Yeah for change!

My next fun project is decorating
the kids' bathroom.
We're doing a rubber ducky theme.
Someday, when it gets done,
I'll post about it. :)

3 comments:

Amber said...

I want the bread recipe and I love the fun decorating! YOUR SUPER!

danielle said...

Fun words! Your bread looks really yummy. Can't wait to see the bathroom. :)

Susan Ruth said...

i agree with them I want the recipe also. your doing a great job with your home sis. Love you.