So I totally love this picture of
Greg and I.
He totally looks hot (he'll kill me
if he reads this!!) and I just
love that we were singing together.
It doesn't happen often enough!
I was helping him practice...
he accompanied a song
some kids sang at our
nephew Caleb's baptism.
Fun pic!
(Steve & Presha, Ron & Sarah, Greg & I)
pics...I stole them from her blog!








7 comments:
You are gorgeous Michelle! Your hair is getting so long!
love these pics too. SO wish we could have been there. also...every time i see this pic i think: i could swear that greg was taller than ron. am i nutso? i swear the guys all change heights regularly.
anyway, loved that pic of you and greg on presh's blog when i saw it.
Okay here is your next project idea and date night. You and Greg need to make a tape/cd for your children of the two of you singing together. Your kids would love it and I bet ya'll will love having a copy later on too!!!
I'm so bad at proper thank you's, but I have to say that Greg accompanying the kids was one of my absolute favorite parts of the day. I am so lame that I asked him at the last minute and he is so awesome that he was able to do it! Anyway, I really appreciate that he was able to make that day more memorable! Thanks again!
that is a great pix, so fun. so your the short one in that family too ugh sis... sorry I just had to say it, but Greg is also the shortest. I wish I was about 3 inches shorter.. Love you ( you look so cute..) xxoo
Cute! We miss you guys too! One day...
BTW - the kitchen we got for Lucy, we got off of some free classifieds online - ksl - it's a local version of craigslist. Apparently she bought it from Target a few years ago and Julie, my sister-in-law said that Target still sells a version of it in red. Happy hunting! :)
Michelle...that picture is amazing. I love everything about it :)
Post a Comment