Monday, July 12, 2010

WICKED!!


Did this really just happen?
Have I actually understood?...
J/K! :) But seriously, I still
can't believe we really went!
It has been almost 5 years since
I saw this in Chicago with my bro, Randy.
Going last week with Greg was
the GREATEST EVER!
We really had the best time.
And, no surprise here, but
Wicked was incredible!
Magical, emotional (for me, because I loved it so much),
amazing, the best ever.


We dropped the kids off at some
friends house (thank you!!)
and were off. We doubled up..actually
tripled up because some other friends
met us at the restaurant.
We had reservations at
The CheeseCake Factory.
The food was delicious, as was
the lemon and rasberry cheesecake
Greg and I shared! :)

Once we got to the theatre, Greg and I hopped
into an elevator but didn't realize our friends
weren't behind us. oops... :)
So while we waited for them at the
bottom I had Greg snap this pix
of me with my most favorite
poster ever! :)

..are you loving my green necklace
and green handpurse? lol.
I figured I'd show my
"wicked spirit" hehe.

Really, I can't keep my eyes open?
our friends took 2 pictures and
my eyes are closed in both!
They offered to take another,
but I was worried we would be late for
the show...so, eyes closed it is. :)
I guess now you can see my
GREEN eye shadow!


My new purse next to
the playbill.

LOVED. IT.
Thank you Greg for taking me!!
(Greg surprised me with these
Wicked tickets back in May...
he definitely knows how to win over
my heart again and again!) :)

6 comments:

Amber said...

You are so hot! Seriously you look awesome so next time you tell me you didn't get up at 5am (way too early) to work out I'm not going to feel bad for you!
Im glad you had a great time. Did I mention you look great!?!

Sara said...

You guys look so cute! I am seriously so jealous, I have been wanting to see wicked FOREVER!! Glad you had a good time.

Susan Ruth said...

shell, you do look great, im so glad that you got to go and that you had someone good to look after the kids so you didn't have to worry about them, tks greg for such a great gift, love you guys

Family Neiman said...

purse....necklace...love it!

Heather Coon said...

You look so gorgeous in these pictures. I've never seen Wicked. I guess I'll have to. Aaron got me tickets to Cirque du Soleil and I'm quite excited about that, I've always wanted to see it! Your kiddos sure are cute by the way!

Casey Gentle said...

Yep, I'm a little green over here. I want to see Wicked, wicked-bad. We had some YW at girls camp perform one of the numbers and it was FABULOUS. Made me want to see it more. R & H's Cinderella is here and I'm dying to see it. But I do love myself a musical. Amber's 350% right, you seriously look GREAT. Greg is one lucky man. :)