This year I bought a Gingerbread house
and Luke couldn't wait for Charlotte
to get here so they could
put it together. They loved
doing it (and I did too!) and it
turned out so cute!

I'm pretty sure Olivia ate more candies
than she actually put on the house. :)


ahhhh. greg+michelle :)
(greg did this. lol)...and he made the cute wreath too. :)


the finished product

good job kiddos!

Cute baby Oliver!

Greg and his sister, Annie. xoxo

I love all these smiling faces
2 comments:
Cute jammies! I love making ginger bread houses!! Hope you have a great Christmas!!
If I haven't said it once, I am so jealous! Wish we could've been the uninvited guests. We'll have to have a Knight get together one of these years! Everyone looks awesome. I'm behind as usual, but you'll have to see our gingerbread houses. They were rubble faster then you can imagine, but everyone had fun!
Post a Comment