Christmas Eve night after Santa
had set everything up...
After all the fun has been opened--
Olivia loves Mickey Mouse Clubhouse
and got a dvd of 4 episodes in her stocking.
This is how she could be found most
of Christmas day... staring at the tv. lol
When we heard Olivia awake on Christmas morning I
went up to give her a clean diaper so she could come see
all the Christmas layed out. As I lifted her out of her crib
I told her Santa had come. She looked up at me with a
giant smile and yelled "presents!" hehe. she's so funny.
After her clean diaper was on, she walked out of her
room onto our landing to look down into the LR.
She yelled "slide!", then hurried down
the stairs and straight to the slide for her first
go around.
(I found it on our local yard sale website for $15!)
For Olivia this Christmas we started her up on
girly things. lol. She got dress up clothes and
accessories. To go along with this theme, I
decided to make her a tutu. It turned out cute,
now we just have to get her to want to wear
it more often. She loves her necklace and
high heels from grandma K. though, so
thats a start. :)
Both kiddos got pillow pets.
Luke's is a dolphin, and Olivia's is a unicorn.
They also got new jammies
and daddy got new jammies too (so did mommy)
Luke and Greg have matching pj pants!
go unnoticed is how much my little guy
LOVES pumpkin pie!
but here's the funny part....he carefully scrapes
the pie and cream from the shell, so by the
time he's done, all that is left is a very clean
and perfectly intact pie shell. :)
_________
__________
Greg and I always give each other gifts
and here is some of what we got.
Oh, and let me be clear in saying that
our gifts are surprises...we rarely know anything
that we are going to get. I love it!
Greg: Vin Scully clock (thank you Angie!)
new addidas shoes
remote control helicopter (our LR ceiling is 22 ft,
so he has had a ball with this!)
Star Craft II
Michelle: Sure Cuts a Lot (cricut software)
3 new cricut cartridges!
silver hoop earrings (he went to Jared's....again!) :)
Merry Christmas!
and here is some of what we got.
Oh, and let me be clear in saying that
our gifts are surprises...we rarely know anything
that we are going to get. I love it!
Greg: Vin Scully clock (thank you Angie!)
new addidas shoes
remote control helicopter (our LR ceiling is 22 ft,
so he has had a ball with this!)
Star Craft II
Michelle: Sure Cuts a Lot (cricut software)
3 new cricut cartridges!
silver hoop earrings (he went to Jared's....again!) :)
Merry Christmas!






2 comments:
Shell that is great tks for letting us in on your Christmas time.. it looks so fun and funny.. your kids are so cute.. I love the pie thing, that kid is the best.. love you sis.
I love the post, the pictures, the fun you can feel and see your family had over the holidays. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year my friend.
Post a Comment