Come inside, it's fun inside!
As many of you know, our Olivia absolutely
adores Mickey Mouse. So, what better theme was
there than Mickey Mouse himself to have at her
little party? :) I thought I'd be able to make
some great M.M. cake, however...it didn't turn out
so great. Just the standard head +2 ears going on,
but it tasted oober good and thats gotta count
for something, right?
On Friday night, the night before her bday,
we invited 3 of her best buddies and their
families over to share cake and icecream.

so cute.

Here's the birthday girl in her new cute outfit.

Please tell me you can tell this is a Mickey cake!! lol.


Happy Birthday to you!
(she had no clue this whole get together was
in her honor. But no matter what the reason, she loved
having her friends over!)

Like I just mentioned, she had no idea this cake was
made just for her, but she was happy as could be
to sit on the floor and dig in!)

Luke had a grand night, too. :)

I had no planned games or anything...the kids loved
playing *upstairs & down*. The slide was a big hit,
as was Greg's helicopter that he pulled out to
take for a flight. The kids all ran into the LR to watch
it. "Cool!"

Everyone who came knew this little party was going
to be Mickey themed..... I love what Jaemi and Audrey
showed up wearing.... So cute!!

Our sweet birthday girl

Happy 2nd Birthday, Olivia!
We love you and are so happy to have
you apart of our little family.
4 comments:
tks for posting sis, those pictures were so cute. and the cake looks great . Livi is getting so big and what a pretty girl, just like her Mommy.. Love you all tks again xxoo
totally looks like mickey! happy bday livy. maybe you'll get your bday presents from us before you're three!
Happy Late Birthday Olivia! I always tell Ron about a week in advance, so and so has a birthday coming up. Then it's usually a few days after when I remember again! Someday we'll be good aunts and uncles, but probably not soon! Looks like she had fun. Can't believe she's 2 and Andrew will be 2 in a few months and then I'll have another baby. Crazy! Where does the time go! Love the cake and you always do adorable themes. Your kids are lucky to have you as a momma!
Happy Birthday Olivia! She is growing up so fast. Glad ya'll had a great party! The cake looks great!
Post a Comment