Friday, March 25, 2011

M.I.C.K.E.Y. M.O.U.S.E

Friday, the last day in Orlando, was
spent at the Magic Kingdom.
It really was a 'magical' day. :)
We went straight for Peter Pan fast passes
when we got there, and then went to
the fun character breakfast Greg and his brothers
and their families surprised me with
(this day was my 30th birthday!).
It was oober yummy and the kids loved seeing
Pooh, Tigger, Piglet, and Eeyore. So fun!

My very own Mickey Mouse







Luke LOVED being the driver!!

My fav. part of the day was actually at night...
We stayed for the fireworks show and it was
seriously amazing. I love the magical Disney
music put to the fun colorful fireworks.
And, for another special treat, they had a 5 minute
picture show right before the fireworks where they
showed a bunch of pictures the workers had
taken that day. They projected them on the
castle...but the coolest part was that the castle
kept changing colors and they did a ton of
special effects on it (like--making it look
like it was on fire, or bubbles were everywhere like
you were under water...)
I loved it all!
And my 2 precious babies slept through
the whole thing. :) xoxo


Just like one of my bff's told me on
a birthday voicemail....
I was in a magical place on a magical day!
What a way to turn 30!

3 comments:

Amber said...

I love you girl. You got some super cute pics for a collage picture frame! Be sure to write some of your memories down in your journal!!! I can't wait to share my pics of Disneyland, maybe one day!

Susan Ruth said...

thanks sis, you have such a cute little family.. we love you tks for sharing..

Casey Gentle said...

A.W.E.S.O.M.E. is what that looks like. So glad you had a great trip and an even better 30th birthday! Mine was spent in Orlando, too...but I was 8 months pregnant, we did NOT do any parks. It's too hot in August for that. ;)