Thursday, August 11, 2011

I love my friends....

As well as seeing family, I got to see a few friends, too! One night Greg and I got to stay with BFF Spencer and Anne. It was fun to see them and their cute kiddos. We hadn't ever met Sammy, and they'd never met Olivia. Then, I got to see my good friend Tammy (even though it was only for .5 seconds, it was still fun to grab a quick hug and a smile and see her cute kids). I got to spend a few hours with 3 out of 4 of my BFF's from my Snow College days. Shay, Audri, and Jenny. Oh, how I've missed these girls. Shay and I just happened to be in UT the same week!! And, last, but certainly not least, my fam got to stop by my BFF from the mish, Amber's, house. The kids hit it off and I enjoyed every second of the hour we spent with her. Thanks again for lunch, Amber! We ended up getting stuck at the airport with a delay and were happy to have full bellies! :)














4 comments:

Amber said...

It was so amazing to see you too. I'm glad Luke and Junior enjoyed each other as well. Fun pix except the last one:)

Susan Ruth said...

so glad you got to have a full and happy week. im sure you were glad to get home but we all sure loved seeing you and your cute family... Love you Michelle..

tam said...

I am so glad that Winnie the Pooh was only playing in SF! Thanks for the quick visit! It was so fun to see you for a minute! Your kids are adorable!

Anne said...

It was really awesome seeing you guys too! We should have taken a picture! I think we were all so tired we didn't think of it. I'm glad you guys had a good trip and got home safe. Now if we could only make it out there... :)