So, Saturday, November 12th, our little family was cheering for Luke as he played his last soccer game.....
Then, Sunday, November 13th, brought a very special surprise...
Jane Elise Knight was born. 5 days early.
7 lbs 8 oz. and 19 1/2 inches long.
AND...she has hair! Dark hair! It may not look like much to some, but for us it is awesome because our kids so far haven't come with hair.
1 day old
3 days old
less than a week old
9 days old..our new family of 5!!
Sorry about all the red eyes...I'll take care of them eventually.
Olivia, Luke, Jane






3 comments:
I love that cute little frowning face... what a sweet little girl... Loves
I love them all! I just want to reach thru the computer and squeeze all of you.
Yay! Cong-o-nong-gong-rong-a-tong-u-long-a-tong-i-o-nong-song!!!! She is bong-e-a-u-tong-i-fong-u-long. Like Susan,I love the pic of her with the sad/mad face. It's awesome.
Post a Comment