My mom came out after Jane was born. The kids loved having her. I think she played about a million games of Star Wars Trouble with Luke. :) And they played lots of Uno and Go Fish, too! Besides keeping my kids entertained, my mom was a superstar and did about a gazillion loads of laundry (including the folding and putting away), and cleaned and cooked for us the whole time she was here. Between her and Greg (who was also a huge superstar!!) everything was good. As for me, I sat on the couch ordering people around. lol. j/k.
Thank you, mom, for everything you did! We love and appreciate you! |
2 comments:
Thanks Shell. I love that Ive got to be there will all your babies... you have such a cute little family Love you all so much...
She is SO CUTE MICHELLE! Congratulations! ...I LOVE the pouty face picture! She's a doll.
Post a Comment