Wednesday, February 6, 2013

My quick, but wonderful "Amy Visit"

My dear friend Amy, who moved to England
back in August, spent some time in UT after Christmas
and made sure to book a lay over in Houston! :)
Her and her sweet family were only here for a few hours, literally, 
but it was so wonderful to have her back for a second.
Miss you friend!!

After they were settled and had some lunch, some
other friends came over to give hugs and visit for 
a few minutes as well. As you can see from the pictures I had
a full house for about an hour. :)




2 comments:

Susan Ruth said...

How fun that she did that, I still hope you and Greg can figure a way to get to England while they are there. It would be a great trip for you both.

JamesnMeagan said...

I had no idea you guys knew the Brown's. We're friends with them too! James worked with Steve and Amber at BYU.