Thursday, September 5, 2013

Summer 2013--A Quick Look

Our trip to UT!
First stop was to my family reunion.
My brother and sis in law hosted..they live on a lake,
which proved to be awesome and fun!
Also, my mom had some really great crafts
that we enjoyed making as we sat and visited.
Thanks mom!! My kids love their journal blocks. :)


Olivia loved the water balloons!

He loved it. :)

My favorite family picture of us!

All the nieces and nephews...15!


My family!!

Our little family (minus Jane who was napping) took a
trip out on the paddle boat. So fun, but it totally
wore me out. lol. chubby pregnant woman tanked it.
 After my reunion ended, we headed down south to Provo to
visit with Greg's family!
On the way down we took a super super quick stop at my
 dear, sweet, wonderful,
friend Amber's house. Oh how I wish we lived closer!!

If this didn't make me baby hungry I don't know what will!
I loved holding sweet baby Autumn!! So precious!!
Can't wait to meet my own little guy as well!

Had to get a picture with the Y :)

Olivia was grandma Sheri's helper..making enchiladas for
dinner and they were GOOD!

My kids got this splash pad 2 days in a row! Happy campers.


I loved, loved, loved seeing Linz as well! We got to
hang out for like 4 hours or so! Loved catching up with
her, we haven't seen each other for around 5 years!




2 days before we headed back to Houston, 
my friend Audri had her baby shower in the SLC area
and I got to attend! I was SO happy about the timing!
Loved seeing 3 of my best friends in the world.

And to end this extremely long post....London and Jane.
Matching in just about every way. SO CUTE!

Great trip! We of course are always happy to return
back to our own home, but we seriously had a great
time! So grateful for wonderful family and friends!

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Love the summer pictures! What a fun "lake house" your family has! Hope you are doing well!

Amber said...

Love the pictures. Your family is beautiful, especially YOU!
Congrats on baby being a BOY!

Tyson and Kendyl said...

Hi Michelle! I loved looking at these cute photos! Hey, we are moving to Houston this summer! I would love to chat with you about your area. I don't have your number any more:( Anyways if you want to email me at tkperkes@gmail.com maybe we could get in contact. Thanks Michelle.