Friday, November 16, 2007

Exnay on the Cheerios.....

So, is it normal that Luke hates cheerios? Aren't all "small children" supposed to just LOVE cheerios? :) I think I've ruined him. He won't eat cheerios, but he'll eat fruit loops, cinnamon toast crunch, you name it...all the "sugar cereals"-- he only eats a few pieces, but he usually won't accept ANY cheerios. It's like he's thinking in his head..."no mama, don't try and trick me...I know there is no sugar in that cheerio!" LOL. I'm just wondering what other people have to say about the whole cheerio treat thing....

3 comments:

mandi said...

Yea, so I've never heard of a kid that wouldn't eat cheerios... hmmm. Good luck with that one!

Greg and Mel said...

Hey shelly, You can try giving him honey nut cheerios, or (if they even still have them) apple cinnamon cheerios. They both are tasty with the "sugary" goodness, but still good for him.

Sarah said...

I love your blog. It is soooo cute. I love your backgrounds and the music always makes me smile. Great Pix as well. Cute family makes it even better.

So what your saying is that Luke has a mind of his own. Hmmmm, funny how that happens to one year olds. He sounds only too normal to me! :) But, then again, what do I know. My Evi only eats dino nuggets, cereal and cheese. Oh and fruit snacks and otter pops. Oh well.