Our Thanksgiving was wonderful!
We went to Mesquite to be with my family--
it was fun to see Uncle Randy again, as well
as my parents, Danielle's family, The Mickelson's,
and John and Linz!
Brooklyn was baptized on Saturday morning,
and the whole day was just great! After the
baptism we got to go on the Rhino with Grmpa Chism--
Luke wasn't too much of a fan, but Greg and I loved it!
Greg and I also got to go play volleyball with Dani & Spenc
at the Panaca Highschool...lots of fun!! But we were
all sore afterwards, lol.
Hope to see you all again soon!:)
And now....
a few decorations to display...



Since we can't have a real tree (Land Lord's orders)
we decided to go with these cute mini trees! :)
We put up our Christmas stuff when we got home Sunday night.
And, as tradition calls -- we also watched our first Christmas movie
of the year....."Jingle All the Way" --Great movie!
We love Christmas and the happy spirit
it brings! We hope you all have a Happy Christmas season!!
Bye for now.
We went to Mesquite to be with my family--
it was fun to see Uncle Randy again, as well
as my parents, Danielle's family, The Mickelson's,
and John and Linz!
Brooklyn was baptized on Saturday morning,
and the whole day was just great! After the
baptism we got to go on the Rhino with Grmpa Chism--
Luke wasn't too much of a fan, but Greg and I loved it!
Greg and I also got to go play volleyball with Dani & Spenc
at the Panaca Highschool...lots of fun!! But we were
all sore afterwards, lol.
Hope to see you all again soon!:)
And now....
a few decorations to display...
Since we can't have a real tree (Land Lord's orders)
we decided to go with these cute mini trees! :)
We put up our Christmas stuff when we got home Sunday night.
And, as tradition calls -- we also watched our first Christmas movie
of the year....."Jingle All the Way" --Great movie!
We love Christmas and the happy spirit
it brings! We hope you all have a Happy Christmas season!!
Bye for now.






2 comments:
I LOVE your blog. It is so festive! Anyway, I'm glad you had a good Thanksgiving. I wish I would have know you were down because we were trying to get enough people together to play volleyball and if I would have known you were home I would have called you and Linz, but I don't think Linz could have played. Anyhoo I hope you have a good holiday! :)
I love Christmas! We started putting our stuff up when we got home too. I figure if we do a little at a time it will eventually get done. Hopefully before Christmas so I can have time to really enjoy it.
It was great to see you and your cute family. I'm so glad you dropped in!
If you're in town and Sara calls you to play volleyball see if I'm there too. Okay!
Post a Comment