Tuesday, November 27, 2007


We love our sweet little man!

5 comments:

Randi said...

I don't know if you remember me or not..but I am married to Seth Peterson, Amanda's brother. I came across your blog from Aaron and Crystal's and just wanted to tell you how cute your little boy is. You have such a cute family. Your blog is also very cute. Where do you find all your backgrounds for your blog? The last one that you had on here was also very cute. I like when I come across blogs of people that I know. Hope you guys have an enjoyable Holiday Season!

Michelle said...

Hi Randi! Yes, I remember you. :) Thank you for the note you left (I'm hoping you'll find this note eventually!) If you go to Shabbyprincess.com, then downloads...its at the top of the screen on the left side, it will take you to all the free downloads. The tricky part is putting them into your blog....I can't remember the name of the other site to go to, but I've already asked a friend to remind me, so as soon as I get her response I will come back and leave another comment. Crystal...if you read this will you let Randi know I'm trying to find all the info she needs and then have her look back on my blog soon? Thanks girl! Also...did that email I sent you a while back ever help? It's so hard to explain, but hopefully it will work out soon.

Anonymous said...

Hey! It was great seeing you in Mosquito! By the way, I love the color of Luke's eyes in this picture (I think I've told you that a million times before too)...

the website was shabbytulips.blogspot.com
but my sister was telling me that the girl who did that site got in trouble and had to stop doing it (long story). She was telling me a different site to use, but I'll have to ask her again.

Randi said...

I came back to your blog to post another comment and noticed that you had already responded to my previous one. Thanks for the quick response. I have been using Matiekay.blogspot.com in the past for my backgrounds and she has had a lot of cute one, but I have just wanted something different. Another questions that I wanted to ask you was, do you know if Mandi by chance has a blog? I would like to get in touch with her. Thanks again Michelle!!

Crystal said...

Hey, I love that benie!!! He is adorable!