Sunday, January 27, 2008

Introducing....my NeW hAiR cUt....



My sister-in-law cut my cute bangs on Monday,
and then I got a hair cut on Saturday morning.
I originally went in for a trim, but ended up getting a bit more.
I love it!
The end.

9 comments:

Amanda said...

It's been SO long since I've seen you -I'm still getting used to LONG hair you :).. but as for the haircut, I LOVE it.. It looks really cute!!!

Amanda said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Amanda said...

ok so don't mind the million comments by me.. i had a little help and i was having issues... sorry

Anonymous said...

you look great! love the hair! I know you've been wanting bangs you love for awhile, so I'm glad you like it too!

Sara said...

This maybe a funny question, but do you dye your hair, or is that your natural color? Your hair looks great!

Michelle said...

I have dyed my hair in the past --it was actually blonde when I got married two years ago....but the color it is right now is a pretty successful attempt at getting it to my natural color. So, yes It's dyed, but it's pretty much my natural color. And thanks for the complement!! :) I like it too. :)

Anonymous said...

It sure does look great. Her natural color looks best on her. But who am I to judge, I married her when she was blonde!

Nina Dove said...

Michelle! hello BEAUTIFUL! You hair is soo shiny and healthy looking as well as dead sexy :) Oh yeah.. Hot mama!

Anonymous said...

I love your hair! It is very cute.