Friday, January 25, 2008

Memories, SwEeT Memories--Memories gOnE by...

PRESENTING:

ChRiStMaS
In
oZ



Oh my goodness! hehe!
I watched our 5th grade play today! :)
Soooo great! I laughed far too many times!
Jeremy, Larry, and Josh S. ...good times!...
and Lonnie. I could name em' all!
Oh, I love Toni as a choir member...she's so mAd that she has to sing! hehe
(Toni...if you read this, don't be mad--you rocked!!)
Mindy was rockin' and Brooke was so cute in her little yellow dress and her crazy munchkin hair (who am I to talk about hair...I had a black wig on, with my face painted green!!)

Here are some of my favorites---
"a christmas tree means love!" (Jeremy S.)
and...
"to get where you're going, you've gotta come by me...and I'll get'cha!" (me)
and...
"thank you, thank you very much" (munchkins)
and...
"we will go, go, go to see the wizard, we will go, go, go right off to oz" (Linz,Sara,Adam,Nick)

What a great afternoon I had. I just HAD to post about it!
Weren't the good ole' days just grand?!! :)

Anyway, for all of you who were either in this,
or know those of us in this...here you go!
I just thought I'd present this fun picture for all of you to see.
Linz & Sara...looking good! Me, on the other hand...I look awful and scary!
But I guess I look just as a wicked witch should!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're in trouble shell :)
I still want a copy of that play--someday.

Sara said...

I want a copy too... :) That picture is to funny.