Even though I'll be in class
and won't get to watch it...
(but don't worry, it will be recorded!)
I would like to express my
ExCiTeMeNt
that

is starting tomorrow! Yeah!!
I LOVE American Idol
and I'm glad that another
season is finally beginning!
So, to all you fans out there....
lets have some MuSiCaL fun!
3 comments:
I didn't realize American Idol was starting to soon!
Sorry I missed your call. We are visiting Mesquito for the rest of this week and then going to Idaho this weekend and will be back on Wednesday. John has my cell phone-or else I would call you (he had to get back for work). Let's chat when I get home.
By the way...I don't know yet how my lab work went? I should be finding out in the next couple of days what's going on.
So remember how I had no idea what the hype of "American Idol" was all about when we were comps. I have to admit once I got home and actually watched it for the first time,which was on my honeymoon, Adam and I are now hooked!! I am a total fan and thank goodness for TVio cause I wouldn't be able to leave my house every Tues and Wed night without it. Yours truly Miss Kelly Clarkson herself (look alike according to the Garnett girls from Calhan) Jill
Hey shelly, Pubs here! ha ha.
We are watching idol for the first time (other than the try-outs, those are still the best) we are enjoying it. We were happy to see Danny go, didn't think he was very good. I like Dave Cook, Chikeze (?) Brooke and (obviously) david archuletta. It's intersting. Mel was especially excited to see cruella deVille leave the other night.
Post a Comment