he has his own fork or spoon in
his hand with his very own plate or bowl full of food.
It is so fun to watch him grow, and help
him learn all of the basic skills of living.
I'm not one for messes, but the past few months have
helped me "get over it!" :)
Messes will come, I'm sure they always will...
but even so, Luke is adorable
with or without
spaghetti all over his face!






3 comments:
he's such a cutie michelle. they do grow up so fast -- my little brooklin will be 3 on the 21st and i don't know where the time has gone. it' so good catching up with you and your family!
what a cutie pie!
it was great chatting with your online today! let's do it again soon.
He is adorable!!! I have a hard time letting them feed themselves because of the mess. I know I need to get over it because they have to learn sometime.
Post a Comment