
Although this picture is a tad bit blurry,
I wanted to share it with you because I
think it's adorable that for the past
week and a half or so Luke has insisted
on going to bed with his "stories" (as we call them).
He loves reading books! Before bedtime, especially at night
we have to read books several times through until Luke
feels that he has had his fill of stories.
We love our little guy and are SO pleased that he loves to "read".
night, night Luke! Sleep good.
We love you!
I wanted to share it with you because I
think it's adorable that for the past
week and a half or so Luke has insisted
on going to bed with his "stories" (as we call them).
He loves reading books! Before bedtime, especially at night
we have to read books several times through until Luke
feels that he has had his fill of stories.
We love our little guy and are SO pleased that he loves to "read".
night, night Luke! Sleep good.
We love you!






5 comments:
How cute! Ella is the same way, she always wants to read herself to sleep!
That is too cute!
that is super cute -- he is getting so big! congrats on the new vehicle too!!!
Michelle...This is Courtney Byrom (Taylor)! Your son is adorable. My little girl, Alice, does the same thing...she loves to read! I would love to talk to you. My email is courtneybyrom@yahoo.com. I can give you my phone number through email if you want. I'm so glad I found you. Hope to hear from you soon!
he's so cute...and you're such a good mom :)
Post a Comment