Bare with me while I figure out my header...I'm learning how to digital scrapbook, and I eventually want to create a fun page that I can use as the header....this is what I have so far, but hopefully in the near future it'll be a tad bit cuter!
1 week ago






5 comments:
I just saw your comment on my blog and just to let you know the digi scrapbook page that is in my header was 8X12. I think that your page is SOOO CUTE!!! I'm not sure how to change the border though to make it thinner. What program did you use?
I LOVE IT! I spent sometime digi scraping last night and I think I've become a huge fan! Also, I think I got a good start at setting up my own template during lunch...I still have a few questions so I'll give you a call soon :)
super cute... I love it! So what program do you use? I'm just curious, haven't really tried digi scrapbooking yet but checking out what programs are good...
on my html, the header says width:660px and border 1px..hope that helps, I'm still trying to figure out all that stuff. I also have my layout set as the minima or whatever and that always makes things centered.
As for the other blog, I can add ya, I just need your email address. And no prob about the digiscrapping..I love it too! Erin actually got me into it, so just thank her :)
Steph,
I use photo shop elements...it works great! And then I've been finding some cute paper off the shabby princess website. Let me know if you have any more questions and I'll try to help! :)
Also...Melanie,
thanks so much for introducing me to this...i'm loving it...I'll make sure and give Erin a shout out too! :) I gave PUbba my email address last night, did you get it?
Post a Comment