
I made this second page in hopes that it would
fit better at the top of this blog,
but it didn't...so I'll just post it here so I can at
least share it with all of you. :)
I'm choosing to keep my first one up there
since it matches with my blog wallpaper.
I'm excited to finally be a part of the
wonderful world of digital scrap booking! :)
I love it!!






11 comments:
very cute shell! you need to teach me how.
Michelle-I could never figure out how to do the header...I've always wanted to do one. Your blog is looking so cute though-and you'll have to teach me how to do digi-scrapbooking!
...great talking with you the other day! Let's do it again.
CUTE HEADER! I REALLY LIKE IT, TO HI-TECH FOR ME I THINK, BUT LOOKS LIKE YOU CAUGHT ON QUICK, BOTH PAGES ARE REALLY CUTE..
I love this page too! So cute!!
Look at you! They are both very cute! I have enjoyed digital scrapbooking too. It's so nice to not have to stress so much about gluing something down and then changing your mind or not really wanting to cut up that extremely cute paper. Digital has been very liberating for me.
It looks so cute!!! You did a great job!
likey the new short header...thanks for your help today. loves
SO I REALLY LIKE A FEW OF YOUR OTHER LINKS-DON'T KNOW IF THEY WERE ALWAYS THERE AND I DIDN'T NOTICE, OR IF THEY ARE NEWBIES... BUT LOVE EM, THANKS!!
any time Pete...I've been finding some really great ones...they'll be more there soon! :)
No, i'm not mad...I'm raging :)
I LOVE that everytime I look at your page, it's different :) I figured out how to use different fonts on your blog post without having to post it as a picture! Let me know when you have a sec and I'll explain. It's on the post I finally put up if you want to check it out. The pics are from Christmas, but I was just trying it out.
Post a Comment