Thursday, March 27, 2008

I've been tagged.... :)

10 years ago I was a junior in high school. I was living with the Mick's, and ready for another season of VVHS softball!

5 Things on my to-do list today:
  1. take care of and play with Lukey Pookie
  2. finish disk 2 of Gilmore Girls season 7 :)
  3. tidy up the house (I've got some clutter on my dresser, among other things of course)
  4. read the assigned chapter for my Psych 304 class tonight
  5. Stay calm until I can finally see the Finale of Apprentice tonight!! I'm super excited.

I used to be much better about to-do lists, but now, as you can see...its pretty random stuff unless I really have something going on that day.

5 snacks I enjoy:

  1. Yoplait yogurt (I love the thick and creamy kinds!)
  2. PB & J
  3. Jelly Beans (seasonal of course, but hey...Easter has just come and gone, so I've got them!)
  4. Currently, Luke and I enjoy a cup full of our special mix: gold fish, animal crackers, stick pretzels, a graham cracker square or two, and some raisins.
  5. Granola bars --the ones with the yogurt along the bottom, and then also the nut and fruit kind.
  6. Juice. A cup of juice can always cure a craving for sugar. random, I know.

If I suddenly became a billionaire I would want to travel all around the world to see all the beautiful places that are out there! There's more I could say, but this is a good one. I'll leave it at this.

6 places I've lived:

  1. Mesquite
  2. Ephraim
  3. Montana
  4. Colorado & Kansas (for the Mish)
  5. Ensenada, Mexico
  6. Provo

5 jobs I've had:

  1. Babysitter for about 6 kids (yes, all at one time...all day every week day)
  2. Burger King
  3. Lifeguard at the Virgin River & Casa Blanca Hotel and Casinos, as well as the Rec center in Mesquite.
  4. Counselor at a school for troubled teens, and a parent coordinator at another school for troubled teens.
  5. Craft Supplies U.S.A.

5 things you don't know about me:

  1. My new favorite song is "Love Song" by Sara Bareilles.
  2. I've recently began to sleep with a tooth-guard at night because I grind my teeth! What??...who does that?! oh well. :)
  3. I'm super bad at DDR, but I'm trying to get better!
  4. I'm involved in a time management research group for school, and I just gave my first interview (besides interviewing Greg before his proposal...fun story!) to a freshman girl here at BYU.
  5. I'm super scared of the ocean because I don't want to be eaten by sharks! ....you might be laughing or smiling right now, but I'm not even kidding. I'm a huge nerd and I really am so scared of sharks. So, any thought of Greg getting me to go scuba-diving is probably doom.
Thats me, well, some things about me. nOw....I tag: Linz (only if you read this before you have your tWiNs!!), Sara, Amber, and Tammy!

9 comments:

Sara said...

K that is funny that you grind my teeth. At my last dentists appointment he told me that I might want to think about getting one of those guard things because I grind my teeth too!! :)

mandi said...

Bruce grinds his teeth too! I've asked the dentist if it's causing a problem, but he says he doesn't see that it's a problem... probably because it wakes me up instantly and I jab my elbow into him. It's the most horrifying noise! I was going to comment on something else I thought was funny but I've since forgotten! Hugs!

audri jo said...

Shell, I changed it to lime green and it looks GREAT, thanks for the suggestion! Also...when you're looking at my page...does my header all fit inside the border? Does that make any sense? On my work computer it fits perfectly inside the border, but on my laptop the part with my name sticks over the side. I'm not sure if it's just because my laptop is a widescreen? Just wondered how everyone else sees it :) Also, I just finished scrapping my bros wedding. I decided I'm going to digiscrap all our family events this year for Christmas presents. Thanks for introducing me! Hope all is well, Sure Love Ya!

Amanda said...

Hey Michelle-

Thanks for the template idea, tried it, loved it!

Amber said...

Tagged, what is that? Okay so I'm not that retarded do I just answer the same questions?
Hey don't feel bad about the grinding your teeth thing. Atleast you have great teeth. This coming from Beaver mouth!

stephanie said...

So your family has a secret blog or what? I just saw their name on your blog list and tried looking but I guess I'm not invited! Just wanted to say HI

Michelle said...

lol. sorry Steph.....Chisms only. :) But I can pass secret messages to my mom and Randy for ya if you want! :) Let me know....

stephanie said...

yeah.. tell Randy if he wants his Whitney concert, I need his address. That punk hasn't replied to me in like forever -- he's in so much trouble! Tell him to drop me a line once in a while and I see your mom at church!!!

Michelle said...

I passed it to him Steph....:)