Luke LOVES playing in the water!
If I even turn my back for a few
minutes he's gone... and I
always find him right here...
If I even turn my back for a few
minutes he's gone... and I
always find him right here...
SO... of course I let him stay and play (sometimes).However, since I'm paranoid, I make this little
barricade for him so I know he won't fall :)






2 comments:
Why are we so paranoid??? I would do the same thing. Except I would probably add pillows all around him to break his fall too:) Just teasing. Actually this weekend Mackenzie (Jr's cousin) was pushing Jr in a swing (it was a baby swing in the shapr of a dolphine so it would be hard for him to fall out) so why did I have to stand right beside them the whole time. Maybe we'll loosen up when #2 comes along.
Enjoy it while it lasts. The more you have the less you want the mess. I used to let Isaac "help" me wash the dishes for this very reason. Now I feel like the only thing I know how to say is "get out of my house."
Post a Comment