Wednesday, April 9, 2008

AmeRicAn iDoL bLog...

Calling all friends and family....

my American Idol blog is back!!
FINALLY.
I know I'm running late, but there are still plenty
of weeks left, and of course after tonight's
IDOL GIVES BACK
there will be plenty to talk about.
So, please click here (Greg's website)
and create a file...its super simple, and it allows
you to be a part of our Idol blog.
Please do it....I look forward to hearing all of your comments!

How to create an account:
1. go to grocmund.com & in the top right hand of the screen click "create account"
2. fill out your name, password (you'll need these to sign in in order to make a comment), and email address (don't worry...we don't give this info out!!)
3. Leave a question and answer so that if you forget your password you can still get in.
4. After you've created an account and logged in, go to FORUMS
5. Click on the American Idol forum, and then you can either make comments to the most recent forum/thread, or you can create a new thread if you are changing the topic of conversation.

Let me know if you have any questions..... :)


2 comments:

Sara said...

I love that you are doing this. I have to ask if you have ever considered trying out for American Idol? You would be great! I have always been jealous of your talent when it comes to singing!

Michelle said...

Oh my goodness....thank you so much! :) However, I don't think I will ever try out...I'm pretty sure I would be super scared and so I wouldn't sound too good. :(