Tuesday, April 22, 2008

DaViD CoOk...

Okay, so I must admit I am a HUGE David Cook fan!
He seriously rocks every week!
I also very much like David Archuletta, and Carly, and Brooke...
Anyhow, there is SO SUPER MUCH that I need to blog
but I'm not going to right now since it is 9:35 at night and
I'm headed to play some wii in my living room since I just got
done typing up my final essay for one of my classes--it is due
tomorrow, along with a multiple choice test for another class.
After tomorrow I will be COMPLETELY DONE for this semester!!
Actually, no, thats not true...I still have some work to do for my
senior project research group I was in. But..I'll be mostly done....
and then my life will be filled with packing up my house, as well
as playing with Luke and taking care of my wonderful little family!
Okay, so to the wii I go...but I'll post about our California trip soon...
I tried to do it today but my pictures wouldn't upload :( so I'll try again tomorrow.
until then....

4 comments:

audri jo said...

Okay, I didn't return your call because I got delayed and just finished watching, but you're SO right about Mr. Cook! If I weren't married I'd admit to having a slight crush :)

PS redid the blog (again...I have blog ADD) better or worse?

LOVES!

Greg and Mel said...

I agree shelly, I think D. Cook is awesome too. I told mel that i hope David C and David A are the final two, but they will both have very successful careers even if they don't win.
greg

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry guys, David C. was TERRIBLE last night. I can't even remember what song he sang so terribly last night. It was awful. Even when Andrew Lloyd Weber was coaching him, Weber said David C. needed to imagine singing to the most beautiful girl he could ever imagine. He didn't do that at all last night. Maybe he did great these last few weeks, but he better turn it up next week. Why doesn't he shave? It seems so dirty for an American Idol. Now David A. was amazing like he has been consistently. That's who should win this. Who knows…do the votes really count???

Michelle said...

Votes?....you never know in this show Dave... its all crazy. But I sure love watching it! :) LOL about what you said about David C being terrible last night...I've talked to a few people who also thought that, however, Greg and I loved it, lol...maybe we're blinded by love?? who knows. :) As Randy Jackson said yesterday on the Ellen Show..."the final won't be David vs. Goliath, it will be David vs. David" .....