Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Farewell to Carly --

Since my Idol blog isn't really a hit this year I've decided to just go ahead and yak about my thoughts on this blog. :) So, here I go....
I'm super surprised that Carly was the one to go. I really thought it would be Brooke, but now I can see that her fan base is bigger than I thought....OR, the rest of America did what I did... after she sung, well, DURING her song, I looked at Greg and said "she needs me" and so I got up (we recorded it and watched it about an hour after it really happened) and got my phone and voted for her twice :). So, maybe thats what everyone else did and we kept her in! who knows.
Okay, thats all. I know there's more to say, but my brain is tired. I finished up my finals tonight. Another semester gone.... :) Yeah!

8 comments:

Greg and Mel said...

shelly, can you answer me this question? What is the pot-head stoner jason still doing there? He should have been gone a long time before. He is reminding me again of why i've never watched this show past the auditions. It's just a popularity contest.
greg

Michelle said...

I SO can't answer that question. I have NO IDEA why he is STILL AROUND!?? I don't think he's good at all....he must be the mystery of the show.... ??

stephanie said...

I was sad to see Carly go too - Brooke needs to go, she's too much drama! Go David Cooke!

havensmama said...

I did the same thing...I felt so bad for her, I mean she was about to start crying. I was totally shocked that it was Carly that went though. Brooke can thanks us all later.

Sara said...

I haven't actually had a chance to watch this season. I need to go YouTube Brooke's performance to see what everyone is talking about. So when are you guys taking off to Texas? How does next Tuesday or Thursday sound for getting together?

audri jo said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Amber said...

I'm sorry this has nothing to do with AI but I had to let you know I miss you tons and wish you well. I hope all is FABULOUSO! Love ya.

audri jo said...

I'm tired of looking at your blog and seeing this "Farewell to Carly" post....that was SO 2 weeks ago :) I'm just excited for the day that I look at your blog and see exciting pics of your new apt in Texas! Get the internet hooked up already! I bet it's killing you! LOVES!