Saturday, May 10, 2008

Hello from Florida!

Hi all,
Okay, I know that we moved to Houston....however,
due to the stress of our move we decided to travel yet another
8 hours east to visit Greg's older brother Ron and his family
here in Florida! We are having a blast and we're glad we came.
Anyway, so here I am using their internet to hurry and post a "hello, we're still alive post" to you all. I won't say much now except that we don't have our internet hooked up yet in our new apartment but we'll get it soon...hopefully the end of this next week. We LOVE our new apartment and we love Houston so far (I've even driven once in the city...lol). I'll post more later when we get the internet, trust me...there is TONS to say. AND....due to the fact that we couldn't fit the server into our crv (we didn't mail anything....we only brought what would fit in our car....we're nerds like that) we won't have Greg's website all summer long....so Greg will be posting on this as well....you should be excited--he is a much more exciting and funny writer/story teller than I am...so be prepared to laugh! :) our travels were full of funnies....and we'll tell them all later.

bye for now.

4 comments:

Sara said...

I was just going to comment on your last post to see where you guys were or how things are going in Houston! Glad to hear everything is going well so far.

Amber said...

I love you so much and am exctied to get to know Greg a little better through some of his posts. Will he care if your friends comment??? Happy Mother's Day. Get some sun for me in sunny Florida.

Mathews R us said...

Florida? How fun is that! Glad you made it safe. No worries on the bday, you might have been a little busy moving:) I thought of you the other day after a Texas commercial. Did you know Texas is like living in another country?

Susan Ruth said...

shell, tks for posting so we all know that you are well, im gald your getting to travel a little, be safe and have a fun summer, don't forget to call a lot...
i love you