A) pick up the nearest book
B) turn to page 123
C) find the 5th sentence
D) post the 5th sentence
E) tag 5 (or more) people
Lately I'm addicted to the Children of the Promise series...I'm currently on #5 and it just happens to be right here next to me. Even though I'm only on page 56, here is what the 5th sentence on page 123 says:
"She was almost frightened that somehow her parents had misread the words, that it wasn't really true."
Danger...I hope no one died!! Now I have to hurry and read to that page today so I can find out who was even talking...I was good, I didn't even look at the words around that sentence so I wouldn't ruin the story for me. hehe.
I tag Audri, Sara, Amanda, Mandi, Sarah K. and Kristi (Kristi....you know what this means...now you have to start a blog! ha!!) :)
5 days ago






1 comment:
thanks for the book tag! I assume I'm Sarah K!
-Sarah
Post a Comment