We went to California last month for Greg's best friend's (from H.S.) wedding. They were married on the beach and it was beautiful. Thanks Matt and Doreen for letting us be there to share that special day with you!
Hi Michelle, your little boy is so very cute. I hope you don't mind me looking in on your family. Looks like your life is as crazy as mine at times. Stop by and see my site, I would love to hear from you.
2 comments:
Hi Michelle, your little boy is so very cute. I hope you don't mind me looking in on your family. Looks like your life is as crazy as mine at times. Stop by and see my site, I would love to hear from you.
shell you have two cute men there
like looks all grown up there did he like the water
Post a Comment