Wednesday, May 21, 2008

ai pArTy and cOoKieS....

This is my wonderful husband.
His is making me cookies in order
for us to appropriately celebrate
the AMERICAN IDOL FINALE.

These are his AMAZING cookies....

and this is our ADORABLE son enjoying
just as much as we are..... :)

Thanks for the cookies babe....they were
FANTASTIC!! For any of you readers
out there who have had Greg's
chocolate chip cookies (he's famous for them with
all of his Provo friends), let me just say --
these cookies were the best I've had so far!
Because of our location in respect to sea level
his cookies will be amazing here every time!!
Yeah!!!!!!!!!

The finale starts in 1 hour! I'm sooooo excited.
Go David! :) hehe, but which one you ask??...
I'm good either way. I LOVE them both.
However, my prediction.... David Archuletta.
No worries, David Cook will be just as famous,
or, if David Cook wins.... Archy will be just as famous.
They are completely different, but are both so good
in the genre that they sing in.
The end.

2 comments:

Sara said...

So is it a secret recipe or can anyone get it? :) I would love to get it if Greg is okay with it.

Michelle said...

No secret at all...he actually uses the recipe off of the back of his chocolate chip bag....Nestle's semi-sweet Toll House choc chips. Then he swaps out the butter with a bar of shortening. They are really good! :) Happy baking to you.....